Alana’s R‘n’O Column°3
Good morning fellow Metaverse Explorers,
It is time again for a review and outlook as so much has happened since my last update. Since I am in my Earendel Chateau Stasis Pod right now I have sufficient time to type my thoughts out for you and let you know what we have been up to and what more is coming just within this month.
As many of you already know, we have been swamped in preparation for The Tech Adventures Festival in Glasgow from the 8th to the 10th of June of this year. Most of my review will touch on this project but of course also on all the other areas of my orbit.
Alana x Nucleus
First things first, I am happy to announce further growth to the Nucleus | AltaAgri°XIII team, which refers to core team members being highly dedicated to building out my infrastructure.
Please read up on current Nucleus members here:
- Adam Winstanley — Event Management & Web3 Advisor
- Catherinetheworst — Creative Direction Wearables
- DeepThought — Research & Development/ Web3 Advisor
- Heejny — Creative Direction Worldbuilding (Concept Art)
- Isaboo — Social Media & Event Content Creation
- Kevin Tung — Creative Collaboration Wardrobe
- Kirsty Milloy — Brand Strategy
- Klaus Fleischhacker — Web3 Architect / UX & UI
- Stella Achenbach — Founder & Direction
- Zoe Vanezis — Creative Direction Worldbuilding (Game Logic & Play)
We have some more applications coming in soon and if you feel like you want to contribute to my orbit on a long-term basis instead of just being a collaborator please reach out to any of the above Nucleus members.
Alana x ARCHIverse
The first exclusive viewing of Earendel Chateau will be given to the visitors of The Tech Adventures Festival in Glasgow, Scotland. The festival will take place in Glasgow’s Queen’s Park from the 8th to 10th of June. Sponsors and organizers such as Queen’s Park Arena, re-fuse, prasaga and hyprr have been incredibly helpful in putting this festival together. I am sure there are many more I am not yet aware of so apologies if I missed anyone.
Earendel Chateau is my first ARCHIverse experience and a portable Mini Metaverse that can be portaled and integrated into different existing Metaverse experiences. Our first collaboration on that will be with Protocol:Gemini. I will announce more detailed information about that in the next month. The Chateau itself is a mix of a spacecraft and a crystalline tower. I can power it from my stasis pod which lies in the rotating core. The Chateau is structured in different layers.
The bottom layer holds an NFT gallery which will host the following artists during the first exclusive preview:
- @ALTERRAGELABEL with collaborative items from @catherinethwrst, @glycemag and @jjessicajjames
- and of course one of my NFTs and a very special one at that … stay tuned for that on Twitter!
The second layer is my walk-in closet and holds many incredible treasures such as digital fashion pieces by:
- @stellaachenbach built upon original patterns donated by proud Alana community member VLAD
A lot of these works will be available for sale starting on Friday, 10th of June during the Tech Adventures Festival VIP event held in the Savings Bank. If you still want to try and catch a ticket for that check for availability here:
Tech Adventures Festival
Tech Adventures Festival - Queens Park Arena, Wed 8 Jun 2022 - Fri 10 Jun 2022 - Scotland's first Mixed media, Crypto…
On that note, I would also like to mention that many of our web3 projects have come together to create awareness for the festival, such as The Digital Fashion Collective (Fashion Fridays). Stay alert for the Twitter Spaces on Friday 10th:
- Gitbook | https://alanatheweb3girl.gitbook.io/alanatheweb3girl/
- Twitter | https://twitter.com/alanatheweb3gi1
- Discord | https://discord.gg/qr2hYKs7yt
- mirror.xyz | https://mirror.xyz/alanatheweb3girl.eth
- Medium | https://alanatheweb3girl.medium.com/
- Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/alanatheweb3girl/
- beacons.ai | https://beacons.ai/alanatheweb3girl